REPORT: Nikki Haley honored at high-flying GOP donor dinner
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Axios:
In a sign of Nikki Haley’s continuing star power, the former UN ambassador will be the guest of honor at a dinner with about 20 of Manhattan’s top GOP donors on Feb. 27, Axios has learned. The dinner will be the first of a series being organized by Paul Singer, the hedge-fund magnate, to spotlight key surrogates for the congressional races of 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
Singer is working to identify and recruit female candidates to help Republicans hold the Senate and regain ground in the House. He’s supporting Rep. Elise Stefanik’s E-PAC, aimed at boosting women candidates.
In a sign of the demand for Haley, CNBC reported that she is “quoting $200,000 and the use of a private jet for domestic speaking engagements.”
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting Axios
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment