REPORT: Nielsen announces most-watched in cable news for Mueller report coverage
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News was the most-watched broadcast or cable news network on Thursday for the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, according to early reports from Nielsen Media Research.
Fox averaged 2.8 million total viewers from the time period starting with Attorney General William Barr’s press conference at 9:30 a.m. through 1 p.m., about two hours after the report’s release.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records