REPORT: Newsom mocks photo of Defense officials with Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) mocked a tweet by Defense Secretary Mark Esper depicting Pentagon leadership in the Oval Office on Wednesday.
The picture showed about a dozen people standing to either side of President Trump, showing a largely white and male group.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Thank you @POTUS & @FLOTUS for hosting me & @DeptofDefense leadership for dinner yesterday at the @WhiteHouse, and for the continued leadership & support for the incredible men & women who serve to defend the Nation at home and abroad!” Esper tweeted Tuesday along with a photo of leadership gathered around the Resolute Desk.
Newsom, a white man himself, shared the photo and mockingly tweeted, “The diversity is truly overwhelming.”
The diversity is truly overwhelming. https://t.co/QZ48CvO1SX
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) October 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- REPORT: Democrats ask for investigation of DOJ decision to drop Flynn case [READ LETTER]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored
- WATCH LIVE: Trump holds press conference on JOBS report as stock indexes surge; see Trump’s celebratory tweets
- REPORT: Minnesota provides STAGGERING estimate of damage from George Floyd protests
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason