REPORT: Newsom mocks photo of Defense officials with Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) mocked a tweet by Defense Secretary Mark Esper depicting Pentagon leadership in the Oval Office on Wednesday.
The picture showed about a dozen people standing to either side of President Trump, showing a largely white and male group.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Thank you @POTUS & @FLOTUS for hosting me & @DeptofDefense leadership for dinner yesterday at the @WhiteHouse, and for the continued leadership & support for the incredible men & women who serve to defend the Nation at home and abroad!” Esper tweeted Tuesday along with a photo of leadership gathered around the Resolute Desk.
Newsom, a white man himself, shared the photo and mockingly tweeted, “The diversity is truly overwhelming.”
The diversity is truly overwhelming. https://t.co/QZ48CvO1SX
— Gavin Newsom (@GavinNewsom) October 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) October 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: Rex Tillerson speaks out after Haley accusation
- BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister
- EXCLUSIVE: Veteran rips into NYC anti-Trump protesters in fiery confrontation [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago
- VIDEO: Things Get Awkward On MSNBC When Student Makes Statement About Jeffrey Epstein