REPORT: Newly divorced Ilhan Omar faces investigation over taking lover on trips
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Federal election watchdogs are being asked to determine whether newly divorced congresswoman Ilhan Omar took her lover on trips paid by her campaign.
Peter Flaherty, chairman of the conservative National Legal and Policy Center last month filed an amended version of a complaint he had lodged earlier into Omar’s campaign spending, following DailyMail.com’s revelation she was having an affair with her finance chief Tim Mynett.
The article goes on to state the following:
Omar’s divorce from husband Ahmed Hirsi became final this week. Mynett’s wife Beth has also filed for divorce in the wake of the affair.
The Daily Mail report states that Flaherty is asking the Federal Election Commission to investigate payments totaling over $369,000 made by the Minnesota congresswoman’s campaign, Ilhan for Congress to Mynett’s company, The E Street Group.
This is the truth: @IlhanMN gives her lover $369k and more from her campaign funds, Tim takes his cut and gives Ilhan the rest in cash or to a personal account.
— Imam of Peace (@Imamofpeace) November 6, 2019
FEC to investigate $369k of payments made to Ilhan Omar’s lover https://t.co/61aQl9Zr8o
— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Spoiler Alert: Here’s what happened to Sean Spicer on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- BREAKING: Supreme Court makes decision on lawsuit against gun manufacturer brought by Sandy Hook families
- VIDEO: Former McCain campaign manager predicts who Trump’s 2020 VP running mate will be
- OP-ED: Fox analyst says Democrats’ Trump impeachment inquiry is already in big trouble, thanks to one man
- REPORT: The Supreme Court Looks Ready To Uphold Trump’s Bid To End DACA
- REPORT: Colin Kaepernick gets opportunity from NFL: ‘Can’t wait to see the head coaches and GMs’
- VIDEO: Fox anchor blasts Mollie Hemingway for naming alleged whistleblower
- REPORT: First Member of Congress Names Alleged ‘Whistleblower’: ‘He’s Not Voldemort’
- POLL: Do you support Trump making a “deal” for DACA recipients to stay?
- REPORT: Dem congressman’s campaign has now paid over $1M to sister’s firm