REPORT: New York to commemorate 18th anniversary of the September 11 attacks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
It’s been 18 years since the September 11 attacks left nearly 3,000 people dead in the worst act of terrorism the nation has ever experienced. On Wednesday, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum will commemorate the lives lost with a ceremony honoring those killed at the World Trade Center, Pentagon and aboard Flight 93 — as well as the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
The article goes on to state the following:
How to watch the 9/11 Memorial and Museum ceremony
- Time: 8:25 a.m. to noon ET
- Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Where: 9/11 Museum and Memorial, New York City
- Live stream: CBSN New York will stream the ceremony
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- VIDEO: The View slams Julián Castro’s ‘ageism’
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District