REPORT: New survey reveals how New Yorkers feel about Bill de Blasio vs. President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
In what could be the most embarrassing poll we’ve seen in this election cycle, a new survey finds that more New Yorkers have a favorable view of President Trump than of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Trump is by no means popular in his home state, as the new Siena College Research poll finds that just 34 percent of registered voters have a favorable view of him, compared with 63 percent who have an unfavorable view. But when it comes to de Blasio, just 29 percent have a favorable view, compared with 53 percent who view him unfavorably.
The article goes on to state the following:
So far, the mayor’s 2020 presidential campaign has produced more mockery than actual support, which is undetectable in polling.
Most embarrassing poll of the election cycle? More New Yorkers have a favorable view of Donald Trump than of Bill de Blasio https://t.co/BSWHYxYrbe
— Philip Klein (@philipaklein) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-minutes of his new film on the subject in the video below. CLICK HERE to learn more. WATCH video below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- REPORT: White House Staffer Wanted To See Trump’s ‘Downfall’ Book Claims
- VIDEO: Fox anchor gives blistering critique of Trump over tweet