REPORT: New details emerge on monthly payments sent to Hunter Biden by Ukrainian company
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NATIONALREVIEW.COM:
Mykola Zlochevsky, the Kremlin’s former minister of natural resources and the founder of Burisma Holdings, reportedly hired Hunter Biden “as a helpful non-executive director with a powerful name,” according to a Friday Reuters report.
Oleksandr Onyshchenko, a Ukrainian businessman and former politician who knows Zlochevsky says Burisma’s founder hired Biden in 2014 “to protect [the company]” in the face of potential prosecution. Zlochevsky was investigated for tax violations, money-laundering, and corruption and initially cleared of any wrongdoing. Earlier this month, Ukraine’s Prosecutor General Ruslan Ryaboshapka told reporters that 15 cases involving Zlochevsky were being reviewed.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to sources, Hunter Biden never visited Ukraine, but participated regularly in biannual board meetings, all of which were held outside Ukraine. Sources also said Biden was appointed during a time when Burisma was seeking foreign investment, a process which Biden helped by finding lawyers for the potential deal, which ultimately broke down when war broke out in east Ukraine. “He was a ceremonial figure,” a source said.
The article states that payment records reviewed by Reuters revealed that Burisma sent money every month over an 18-month period, between April 2014 to November 2015, to a company headed by Biden’s business partner, Devon Archer. Two payments of $83,333 each for “consulting services” were sent to the company, intended for Hunter Biden and Archer. A total of $3.4 million was paid out over that period.
The report further states that the payment records show “activities” even prior to when Archer and Biden were actually appointed to the Burisma board.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report from the National Review.
— National Review (@NRO) October 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NATIONALREVIEW.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NATIONALREVIEW.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- BREAKING: Pentagon official makes allegations about Trump and Ukraine in testimony [READ TRANSCRIPT]
- BREAKING: Mexico makes arrests in massacre of American women, children -minister
- REPORT: Rex Tillerson speaks out after Haley accusation
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- EXCLUSIVE: Veteran rips into NYC anti-Trump protesters in fiery confrontation [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Details emerge of how Trump saved the NYC Veterans Day Parade nearly 20 years ago
- VIDEO: Trump NYC Veterans Day speech met with protests
- REPORT: House Dem.: Americans Will Be ‘Startled’ by ‘Virtuous’ Witnesses — It Will Be ‘Game-Changer’
- VIDEO: Things Get Awkward On MSNBC When Student Makes Statement About Jeffrey Epstein