REPORT: Nationalist party is nearly tied with Social Democrats in Sweden election
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
HELSINKI (Reuters) – Finland’s leftist Social Democrats and the nationalist Finns Party appeared tied to win Sunday’s general election, with nearly all votes counted, reflecting a mounting sense of insecurity in the Nordic nation over immigration and welfare.
Tipped to win, the opposition Social Democrats scored 17.7 percent, while their eurosceptic Finns Party rivals were at 17.5 percent, according to nearly complete results published by the justice ministry.
The article goes on to state the following:
With 99.5 percent of votes counted, the co-ruling Centre Party of Prime Minister Juha Sipila and the center-right National Coalition stood at 13.8 percent and 17.0 percent, respectively.
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- VIDEO: Trump gets into fiery exchange with reporters over tweets against Dem congresswomen