REPORT: Nancy Pelosi recreates ‘sarcastic’ SOTU clap at LA gala (PHOTO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
After defending her ‘sarcastic clap’ directed at President Donald Trump during Tuesday’s State of the Union speech, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Ca., assured the public it was, in fact, sincere applause.
“It wasn’t sarcastic,” she said to reporters on Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
She added: “I wanted him to know that was a very welcome message.”
However, it looked anything but sincere as she recreated the moment with Hollywood actor Orlando Bloom and singer Katy Perry.
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Meet Nancy Pelosi — and Recreate the Speaker’s Infamous SOTU Clap https://t.co/xdgHmD9wRc
— People (@people) February 9, 2019
KATY PERRY AND NANCY PELOSI RECREATING THE ICONIC STATE OF THE UNION CLAP BACK!!!! pic.twitter.com/FrkoEZ2NKd
— The Perry Room (@perryroom) February 9, 2019
Liberals can get enthusiastic about triviality because they have nothing of substance that makes sense to get behind.
Nancy Pelosi recreates ‘sarcastic’ clap with Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom at LA gala https://t.co/k7dJdFMlKh #FoxNews
— Tweetadeal (@olgatourn) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense