REPORT: MyPillow owner announces generous plan to help US fight coronavirus
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Minnesota pillow manufacturer MyPillow announced Tuesday it would make face masks to help hospitals combat the growing coronavirus pandemic.
“MyPillow is excited to announce that we are now manufacturing face masks for hospitals across the country!” the company posted on Twitter to its almost 20,000 followers.
The article goes on to state the following:
Healthcare professionals have requested help in supplying N95 respirator masks, which provide a more snug fit and better protection than typical surgical masks. It’s unclear which masks specifically will be produced by MyPillow.
The company announced in a Twitter post Tuesday afternoon, “MyPillow is excited to announce that we are now manufacturing face masks for hospitals across the country!”
MyPillow is excited to announce that we are now manufacturing face masks for hospitals across the country! pic.twitter.com/KcW4L7i9WC
— MyPillow (@MyPillowUSA) March 24, 2020
.@MyPillowUSA has joined the fight against #COVID19. We are now producing face masks for our nation’s #healthcareworkers. These are not for sale to the public. @realMikeLindell will be sharing more details with @edhenry on @FoxNews this morning at 10:30am CT #strongertogether pic.twitter.com/gdfNRrzghm
— MyPillow (@MyPillowUSA) March 25, 2020
— Mike Lindell (@realMikeLindell) March 24, 2020
— Mike Lindell (@realMikeLindell) March 25, 2020
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Gov. Cuomo speaks on brother’s coronavirus diagnosis
- REPORT: Stunning graphs predict when COVID-19 deaths, needs will peak in every state
- REPORT: Costco announces change to its membership policy
- BREAKING: ‘Star Wars’ actor dies from Covid-19
- FOX NEWS: Doctor reveals results of promising drug that may help treat COVID19 (video)
- VIDEO: Rachel Maddow’s attempt to slam Trump over hospital ships backfires
- BREAKING: Appeals Court issues ruling on Texas abortion ban during COVID-19 pandemic
- TRUMP TWEET: Taunts Nancy Pelosi about MSNBC interview [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Health care firm slashes pay for nurses, docs as they battle coronavirus
- VIDEO: CNN’s Cuomo discusses positive coronavirus diagnosis on air: ‘You do not want this’