REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A mob of Muslim activists sacked and set fire to a Christian church in Niger this weekend to protest the arrest of an influential imam.
On Saturday night, scores of demonstrators in Maradi, Niger’s third largest city, torched the church of the Assembly of God in the Zaria neighborhood along with the car of the parish pastor. In another neighborhood, the Life to the Full Christian church was sacked.
The article goes on to state the following:
Witnesses told Agence France Presse (AFP) that on late Saturday evening, groups of young Muslims laid barricades across the road and burned old tires in protest of the arrest of Cheick Rayadoune, the influential imam of the mosque of Zaria.
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) June 17, 2019
https://t.co/mJdzEY0GZS une église incendiée après l’arrestation d’un imam à Maradi (centre sud), troisième ville du Niger, par des manifestants qui protestaient contre l’arrestation …., a-t-on appris de sources concordantes. pic.twitter.com/Q1pJtGmKxv
— journalduniger.com (@journalduniger) June 17, 2019
— benintimes (@benintimes_info) June 17, 2019
Retour au calme à Maradi: Une église a été incendiée samedi soir à Maradi, #Niger par des manifestants qui protestaient contre l’arrestation d’un chef religieux musulman. Ce dernier avait qualifié vendredi « d’anti-islam » un projet de lois.https://t.co/WMDdPbhUZm
— ThespeakerofNiger (@thespeakerof227) June 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democratic presidential debate question about Ellen sparks outrage
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- REPORT: Brit Hume Explains Why He Thinks Pelosi Still Hasn’t Called For Trump Impeachment Vote
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- REPORT: At least 3 ‘Squad’ members throw weight behind Dem candidate in stunning endorsement
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say