REPORT: Muslim cop’s attorneys file motion to throw out conviction in woman’s death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — After weeks of emotional testimony and captivating arguments from both the prosecution and defense, it took the jury roughly 10 hours to find Mohamed Noor guilty of third-degree murder and manslaughter in the death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond.
And it has taken his attorneys less than two weeks to ask the judge to throw out the conviction.
The article goes on to state the following:
In the motion, Noor’s attorneys argue the evidence didn’t prove Noor had a depraved mind when he fired at Ruszczyk Damond, which is necessary for third-degree murder.
BREAKING: Mohamed Noor’s defense team files for acquittal in 3rd-degree murder, 2nd-degree manslaughter charges in shooting death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond. | https://t.co/waIxzBrEAG pic.twitter.com/DX2XkrjGpe
— WCCO – CBS Minnesota (@WCCO) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSLOCAL.COM
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- BREAKING: DOJ offers a deal to House Intel Committee if Schiff drops threat against Barr
- BREAKING: Nadler goes after two former Trump White House aides with subpoenas
- REPORT: Lynch on whether Obama ordered politically motivated infiltration of Trump campaign
- REPORT: Fox News commentator attacks Trump, fires back at his criticism of the channel
- REPORT: Crenshaw breaks with Trump on Navy SEAL case