REPORT: Mueller Report Exposes String Of Anonymously Sourced Stories That Got It Wrong
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian meddling revealed a string of anonymously sourced stories about the investigation were inaccurate.
BuzzFeed and McClatchy each added editor’s notes to two stories following the publication of the Mueller report, which also contradicted an explosive CNN report and called into further question a bombshell story in The Guardian.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Mueller report directly contradicted a Jan. 18 BuzzFeed story alleging that Mueller had evidence President Donald Trump ordered Michael Cohen, his former attorney, to lie to Congress about his exploration of a potential Trump Tower Moscow deal in 2016.
A June 2018 BuzzFeed story fingered former Russian Olympic weightlifter Dmitry Klokov as a potential go-between for Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Mueller’s report showed. Cohen had confused the Russian weightlifter with a former Russian official by the same name.
The Mueller report contained no evidence to support an explosive, but thinly sourced, article in The Guardian.
The reporters and pundits who got “collusion” wrong are desperate to move on. But there has to be accountability for the worst foul-ups.
In Saturday’s NYPost cover, I highlight 10 of the worst.https://t.co/kGWpdPHK4S
— Sohrab Ahmari (@SohrabAhmari) April 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records