REPORT: MSNBC guest on why ‘Voters will flock’ to Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Conservative radio talk show host Chandelle Summer told MSNBC on Sunday that “voters will flock in droves to Donald Trump as a candidate” because they will find Pete Buttigeig’s candidacy “so unusual and frightening.”
Buttigeig, 37, announced his candidacy on Sunday in South Bend, Ind., where the Afghanistan War veteran serves as mayor. He has been climbing in recent polls, finishing behind former Vice President Joe Biden, who is expected to declare his candidacy this month, and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).
“He will be the first Maltese-American and Episcopalian gay, millennial war veteran ever to have reached for the presidency,” Summer said during live coverage of Buttigeig’s announcement on Sunday afternoon. “He is so far from the norm when it comes to political candidates that I think that voters will flock in droves to Donald Trump as a candidate just because they will find this so unusual and frightening.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I just don’t think voters will trust someone that young and I don’t think the fact that he’s gay is a big problem personally,” Summer concluded. “I feel like we have crossed that bridge in this country.”
— The Hill (@thehill) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- FACT CHECK: Did Ilhan Omar Tweet ‘They Reap What They Sow’ During The Notre Dame Fire?
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama gets pounded for response to attack on Christians in Sri Lanka