REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Mystery surrounds the bodies of a 45-year-old mother and her twin daughters who have been found starved to death inside a locked flat in Austria.
The woman and her 18-year-old girls were discovered inside the apartment in Vienna, Austria’s capital, on Tuesday, but officers believe their bodies have been laying there for almost two months.
The article goes on to state the following:
Detectives said they have found no motive, no farewell letters and no evidence of violence or coercion, and admit that they have no idea why three adult women would allow themselves to starve.
‘It is not always possible to explain everything completely,’ officers told Wein Orf, adding only that it appears that the women had intended to die.
The mother had utilized a women’s shelter in 2013, 2014 and 2015 and she was suspected of suffering from “some kind of mental illness,” the Daily Mail reports citing “family records.”
A post-mortem examination suggested they had died at the end of March or the beginning of April and had starvedhttps://t.co/iTqt7ti91D
— Sky News (@SkyNews) May 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- POLL: Is Fox Moving to the Left?
- REPORT: Major retailer experiencing widespread register outages; customers irate
- Trump newest tweet warns of a stock market crash
- REPORT: Jim Acosta’s Embarrassing Book Signing
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Flight forced to change course after passenger assaulted flight attendant
- BREAKING: Trump accuses New York Times of treason
- REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
- REPORT: 1 killed, 3 injured after shooting at Costco