REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
MSNBC host Joe Scarborough wasn’t interested in his wife and co-host Mika Brzezinski’s apparent suggestion that Barron Trump wasn’t the president’s son.
After she repeatedly implied that on Friday, Scarborough told her to “just stop.” “We’ll let the tape play itself, okay?” he asked, referring to a clip of President Donald Trump referring to his wife’s “son.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Donald Trump, yesterday, I think was yesterday at the White House talking about Melania’s son and mumbling the words together,” Scarborough said.
Trump, on Thursday, mentioned Barron while discussing the dangers American youth faced with the advent of vaping. “She’s got a son — together — that is a beautiful, young man,” he said.
Brzezinski interjected: “Maybe it is Melania’s son … well, that’s what he was saying. He was saying it was just her son. That’s not — that’s just what he said.”
Scarborough tried to shift the discussion to former Vice President Joe Biden, adding that he wasn’t sure what she was saying.
When Brzezinski suggested that maybe Trump forgot Barron’s name, Scarborough told her to stop. Brzezinski’s comments were just the latest personal slights between the president and the morning show hosts.
President Trump refers to Barron Trump as Melania’s son. pic.twitter.com/xp49lXmmwN
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) September 12, 2019
— JoyceAlbaughElifritz (@jipsy32) September 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down