REPORT: Mnuchin tells Congress he’ll comply with the law on releasing Trump tax returns
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Thursday said he would obey the law if he receives a written request from Congress to turn over President Donald Trump’s tax returns.
“I will consult with the legal department within Treasury, and I will comply with the law,” Mnuchin said when asked by Texas Democratic Rep. Lloyd Doggett on whether he would release the returns.
The article goes on to state the following:
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
- REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
- Media cries over Pelosi video
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should illegal alien get the death penalty
- Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old Utah girl. They said the case won’t end well
- Woman dies, 10 officers hurt when vehicles crash in Chicago
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump ‘Running Scared’ from Nancy Pelosi
- Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”
- REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York