REPORT: Missouri suspect walks into police headquarters covered in blood, makes chilling admission
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A suspect in two Missouri Thanksgiving Day homicides was arrested after he walked into a police headquarters covered in blood and said, “I know I just committed two murders.”
Torry Upchurch, 27, was being sought when he turned up at the Jefferson City Police Department soon after the murders Thursday of 17-year-old Earle Key Jr. and 33-year-old Shantae Hill-Cook, police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“During the initial interview, the suspect implicated himself in both homicides,” Lt. David Williams said in a news release.
JUST IN: The victims of the last night’s shootings are identified as 17-year-old Earle Key Jr. of Jefferson City and 33-year-old Shantae Hill-Cook of Columbia. @KOMUnews
— Diana Fidarova (@difidarova) November 29, 2019
CHARGES FILED: Jefferson City police arrested Torry A. Upchurch, 27, on Thursday after he walked into the police station with blood on him. In court documents, police say Upchurch admitted to killing two people to people in the police department lobby. https://t.co/4dZJzScK1j
— Joe McLean – ABC 17 News (@JoeMcLeanNews) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: NY Democrat who attended White House ball announces his vote on impeachment
- BREAKING: First-term Democrats push former Republican as impeachment manager
- BREAKING: Schumer sends letter to McConnell naming top two witnesses he will request for testimony in Senate trial
- OpEd: Naval Aviator reveals what really happened in Pensacola. A must read and share.
- Kellyanne Conway sounds off on what’s missing from Democrats’ impeachment articles
- REPORT: Hallmark Channel reverses decision to pull commercial of same-sex couple after backlash
- UPDATE: China suspends tariffs on US products scheduled to go into effect Sunday
- VIDEO: ‘Too damn late:’ Gowdy blasts Comey admission he was wrong about FISA abuse
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham invites key Trump ally to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump