REPORT: Minnesota AG Keith Ellison Rips into Religious Freedom
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is vowing to fight a court’s ruling that upheld the right of wedding videographers to create videos in keeping with their faith beliefs about marriage.
In an op-ed at the StarTribune last week, Ellison tore into the three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, which recently ruled in favor of St. Cloud Christian videographers Carl and Angel Larsen. The couple claimed the right to create videos that are consistent with their faith beliefs about marriage between one man and one woman.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ellison announced he will go back to trial to prove “LGBTQ discrimination is not free speech,” he said, as he accused the Larsens of using their faith beliefs as a front to be able to discriminate against LGBT individuals.
Everyone deserves to live w dignity & respect but a St Cloud business wants a license to discriminate against LGBTQ folk & the 8th Circuit said that’s ok. Appealing to SCOTUS right now is a trap so I’m going back to district court to fight for what’s right https://t.co/25bVGl0BiU
— Attorney General Keith Ellison (@AGEllison) October 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s Husband Shares Powerful Photo Reminding People Where Her Loyalties Lie
- EXCLUSIVE: Identity revealed of wounded veteran who Trump saluted at Texas rally [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton pulls out of women’s event after learning who else was going to speak
- BREAKING: GOP congressman who is considering Trump impeachment announces retirement [VIDEO]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Taunts Pelosi by highlighting protesters invading her office
- VIDEO: 2016 Trump GOP Challenger Comes Out for Impeachment; The Left Reacts
- REPORT: 2020 candidate defends Tulsi Gabbard after Clinton attack
- REPORT: Barbra Streisand shares VIOLENT cartoon of Pelosi and Trump
- REPORT: Commentator says Elijah Cummings death was God’s revenge for taking on Trump
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement about Doral resort hosting G-7