REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by The Daily Wire:
For about two years, conservatives who closely watched the media’s reporting on President Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia have wondered why his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, simply accepted his fate as the first casualty of what turned out to be a bogus narrative.
As Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report showed, neither Trump nor his 2016 campaign colluded with Russia to steal the election. The years-long investigation sent several Trump associates to jail for crimes unrelated to the campaign or the president. One of those caught up in the probe was Flynn, who eventually pleaded guilty on December 1, 2017 to lying to FBI agents about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.
The article goes on to state the following:
A couple months ago, Flynn abruptly fired his legal team and hired new attorneys, including Sidney Powell. Powell is now requesting 40 documents related to Flynn’s case that she says will vindicate her client. The Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross reported Wednesday that Powell “pressed Judge Emmet Sullivan in a court appearance Tuesday to dismiss charges against Flynn for what she called ‘egregious’ prosecutorial misconduct.”
To get more information about this article, please visit The Daily Wire. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting The Daily Wire
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy minces no words as he weighs in on George Floyd death
- BREAKING: Medical examiner issues statement on George Floyd cause of death
- VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnany responds to reports she voted by mail 11 times
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s executive order to crack down on social media giants? [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Probe: Senior Trump admin official used office for personal gain, investigators say
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Michael Moore makes incredible suggestion to show repentance to ‘black America’ after Floyd killing
- REPORT: ‘Patently Not True’: Minnesota State Patrol’s Statement On CNN Reporter’s Arrest Sparks Severe Backlash
- REPORT: Monkeys attack lab assistant, steal coronavirus blood samples