REPORT: Michelle Obama rejected first version of her husband’s official portrait, artist said
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Who is the boss? Former first lady Michelle Obama or former President Barack Obama?
The artist who painted the 44th president for the National Portrait Gallery may have an answer.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kehinde Wiley hesitated at first when asked by The Associated Press this week at Art Basel Miami, but he eventually revealed: “I got a call and [Obama] said, ‘The first version that you made, I love it, but Michelle doesn’t.”
Michelle Obama felt the piece lacked “some of Wiley’s signature style,” the artist reportedly said.
— The Opinion Poll (@TheOpinionPoll) December 5, 2019
— Hip Hot Hip Hop (@hiphothiphop) December 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee to begin debate on impeachment articles
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- VIDEO: Police Release Video of Man Attacking Children in Target Store
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin’s stunning abuse of power
- REPORT: Trump criticizes Greta Thunberg after ‘Person of the Year’ win
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee debates impeachment articles against Trump
- VIDEO: Scene from “United States of Tents”
- REPORT: Fox News’ Chris Wallace delivers blistering attack on President Trump in speech at media event
- BREAKING: ‘Treason’: House Judiciary Committee Report Implicates Trump in Ultimate Crime
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden to be grilled under oath about his money and Ukraine ties