REPORT: Mexican negotiator says US trade deal needs work, could be finalized next week
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Mexico’s negotiator for the U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade agreement has said there needs to be more work done, but also said he could see the deal being finalized next week.
“As the Democrats have directly said a hundred times, we also say. It’s more important to get the right treaty than a quick treaty,” negotiator Jesús Seade said in a video he tweeted out Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“If the amendments suggested are fine, are acceptable, are improvements, then there’s no reason why we should not be shaking hands next week,” he added.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- BREAKING: House Judiciary Committee VOTES on articles of impeachment against Trump, Gohmert leaves nothing to chance [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- VIDEO: Intel chief loses patience with Schiff in tense hearing