REPORT: Megyn Kelly: Tara Reade’s response to polygraph question could be a sign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Journalist Megyn Kelly speculated that Tara Reade’s refusal to take a polygraph test could be a sign that she’s not being truthful in her allegations against former Vice President Joe Biden.
Kelly, who recently landed Reade’s first televised interview since Biden addressed her allegations of sexual harassment and assault, shared some of her thoughts on Reade’s veracity in an interview with Sinclair host Eric Bolling.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There has to be something wrong with Tara Reade if she’s made this up,” Kelly said. “My own belief is that she has very good evidence she did tell at least two people about the alleged assault at or around the time that it happened … I think there’s a very strong case.”
WATCH: Megyn Kelly Says Tara Reade’s Refusal to Take Polygraph Could Be ‘Sign of Deception’.
— 🇺🇸 ERIC BOLLING 🇺🇸 (@ericbolling) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz torches Rosenstein on Russia probe in blistering grilling
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- VIDEO: 2 NYPD cops shot, another stabbed in neck during ‘unprovoked’ attack
- REPORT: Democrat senator calls for Barr to resign over order to clear protests
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to NFL team, ‘Change your name’
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral