REPORT: Media exaggerating impact of Bevin loss by tying it to Trump: Former press secretary
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Kentucky Republican Gov. Matt Bevin’s defeat at the hands of Democratic Attorney General Andy Beshear has been blown out of proportion as the media tries to tie the GOP loss to President Trump, Ari Fleischer told “America’s Newsroom” Wednesday.
“The press has gone gaga over trying to blame it on Donald Trump when you’d have the nation’s most unpopular governor lose a race here,” Fleischer said. “The governor was a Ben Carson supporter in the 2016 primary. He was never a Trump guy.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Clearly this is not a repudiation of Republicans in Kentucky,” Fleischer continued. “It’s a repudiation of one candidate in Kentucky. And that’s bad enough. You never want to lose a governor’s race,” he said. “But if Republicans win the governorship of Louisiana which is coming up [Nov. 16] and they defeat an incumbent Democrat there — CNN and MSNBC will spend a lot less time on that story.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- POLL: Is Pelosi jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections?
- EXCLUSIVE: Mitch McConnell comments on likelihood of Senate impeaching Trump [VIDEO]
- Morning briefing: Nov 20
- VIDEO: Jordan calls out Schiff during heated exchange while grilling Vindman
- EXCLUSIVE: Homeless crisis takes its toll, prompting question: How much more can we take?
- REPORT: Outlets Scramble To Retract After Realizing UN Report Cites Data Under Obama Instead Of Trump