REPORT: Media abuzz over Hillary Clinton’s response to Warren’s ‘Medicare for All’ plan [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Hillary Clinton said Wednesday that she does not think Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.) “Medicare for All” plan could ever get enacted and that she backs a public option instead.
“You just don’t think that that plan would ever get enacted?” interviewer Andrew Ross Sorkin asked Clinton at The New York Times DealBook Conference.
The article goes on to state the following:
“No, I don’t. I don’t, but the goal is the right goal,” the former secretary of State responded.
Clinton added, “I believe the smarter approach is to build on what we have. A public option is something I’ve been in favor of for a very long time. I don’t believe we should be in the midst of a big disruption while we are trying to get to 100 percent coverage and deal with costs.”
WATCH: Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was asked during the DealBook conference in NYC if Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s Medicare for All plan would ever get enacted. “No, I don’t,” she replied https://t.co/M3jbXIDJwb
— Axios (@axios) November 7, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’