REPORT: McDonald’s employee turns 92, says he has no plans to retire
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
This man is truly dedicated to his job. A McDonald’s worker recently celebrated an important birthday. Not only has the nonagenarian been working at the company for more than two decades, but he can also now say he’s one of the oldest employees to wear the uniform.
The article goes on to state the following:
Despite turning 92 years old on Saturday, Ike Baker has no plans on retiring, WTVC reports. In fact, he told the news outlet that he hopes to work at the restaurant in Dayton, Tenn., for at least another 10 years.
Working as a host, Baker’s duties include greeting the customers and making sure that everyone has what they need. The happy employee has been working for McDonald’s for 21 years. The restaurant’s manager, Sabina Kaylor, told the outlet that Baker is popular with everybody. According to her, not only is he still sharp and active, but he’s also a pleasure to work with.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Watch live: House Judiciary Committee to begin debate on impeachment articles
- VIDEO: Ted Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin’s stunning abuse of power
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- UPDATE: Massive gun battle erupts in New Jersey, officers shot, cops searching for 3rd gunman
- VIDEO: WATCH LIVE: DOJ inspector general testifies on surveillance of Trump campaign
- VIDEO: Biden campaign accused of deceptive editing in new anti-Trump ad
- REPORT: GOP congressman storms out of impeachment hearing after Democratic attorney calls Trump a ‘danger’
- BREAKING: Nunes makes formal demand of Schiff as part of House impeachment inquiry
- EXCLUSIVE: Cartel in the U.S.A.- Part 3: Deadly Drugs Take a Toll in Small Towns
- REPORT: Teacher asks students to set ‘price for a slave’ [PHOTO]