REPORT: Maxine Waters Faces Dissatisfaction From Progressive Freshman Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The 81-year-old California representative and chair of the House Financial Services Committee has taken heat from the new freshmen for a variety of issues, who say that moderate Democrats who are friendly to businesses dominate the committee, Politico reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Democratic California Rep. Katie Porter squabbles with Waters over committee procedures while freshman Democrats, including Ocasio-Cortez, refuse to support Waters over the Export-Import Bank and demand more time to weigh in on bills.
Ocasio-Cortez told Politico, “There’s sometimes been some tensions.”
House Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters is facing growing dissatisfaction — and at times outright rebellion — from high-profile, left-leaning lawmakers who joined the panel earlier this year https://t.co/5liKC1L169
— POLITICO (@politico) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- BREAKING: FBI Treating Pensacola Navy Shooting as Terrorism
- REPORT: Omar to hit campaign trail with 2020 frontrunner in New Hampshire
- REPORT: Dozens of counties declare themselves ‘Second Amendment sanctuaries’ after Democrats win state legislature
- REPORT: Trump names new deputy chief of staff
- BREAKING: Suspect identified as Saudi national in shooting at naval base, multiple dead
- REPORT: Doubts surface on Schiff’s phone record claims on Giuliani after WH says he has wrong number
- BREAKING: Democrat says he expects to oppose articles of impeachment against Trump
- BREAKING: Name and photo released of Saudi Air Force trainee who opened fire at Pensacola naval base