REPORT: Mass Immigration Spurring ‘Seismic Demographic Shift’ In Major City
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Mass immigration to the Greater Boston area has spurred a “seismic demographic shift” over the last three decades, the Boston Globe writes.
A report by the Boston Globe titled, “Immigration has transformed Greater Boston over the last three decades” details a new study by researchers from Boston Indicators, the Boston Foundation, the University of Massachusetts Boston, and the University of Massachusetts Donahue Institute that reveals how the country’s legal immigration levels — as more than 1.2 million nationals are brought to the U.S. every year — are leading to significant changes in the region.
The article goes on to state the following:
Foreign-born workers, for example, have made up nearly 80 percent of the increase in the Massachusetts labor force, underscoring big business’s desire to increase legal immigration levels to import more workers, more consumers, and keep U.S. wages low.
— Boston Herald (@bostonherald) May 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- VIDEO: Watch: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is ‘Racist’
- REPORT: Green card scam thwarted by ‘best sex ever’ text that arrived as immigration agent was reviewing phone
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- VIDEO: Megan Rapinoe comments on possibility of running for office
- REPORT: ‘I just made it up’… Florida Dem admits lying about Pulse shooting
- REPORT: Justin Bieber makes public appeal to Trump