REPORT: Majority of Americans would not vote for candidate with THIS political ideology
Below is a report that DML News App gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:
- Provides named sources
- Reported by more than one notable outlet
- Does not insert opinion or leading words
- Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos
Click here to read more about our rating system.
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The results of a new Gallup poll suggest that Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., may face a big challenge winning the White House if he succeeds in capturing the Democratic Party’s nomination for president.
The survey, conducted from Jan. 16-29 among 1,033 adults, found 53 percent said that they would not vote for their party nominee if they were a, “generally well-qualified person for president who happened to be socialist.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders, a self-described democratic socialist, went into the New Hampshire Democratic primary on strong footing Tuesday night, after he nearly tied former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg in the Iowa Caucuses.
According to the Gallup poll, Democrats are most likely to support a candidate who had a socialist political ideology.
76 percent of Democrats said they would vote for a socialist candidate, while only 45 percent of Independents and 17 percent of Republicans would.
“Less than half of Americans, 45%, say they would vote for a socialist for president.”
Less than half of Americans, 45%, say they would vote for a socialist for president. https://t.co/D34uMZxeEr
— GallupNews (@GallupNews) February 11, 2020
United Press International: “Gallup: Most Americans wouldn’t vote for a ‘socialist’.”
Gallup: Most Americans wouldn’t vote for a ‘socialist’ https://t.co/S1XsPAaU1V
— UPI.com (@UPI) February 11, 2020
From Arthur Schwartz:
“Yikes! Flagging for you Bernie. Majority in new poll says they would not vote for socialist.”
Yikes! Flagging for you Bernie.
Majority in new poll says they would not vote for socialist https://t.co/TJXW4qUcKa
— Arthur Schwartz (@ArthurSchwartz) February 11, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- DML LIVE: Trump rocks, Bernie offers fake promises and hides truth
- REPORT: NY paper suggests how Democrats may try to get Ocasio-Cortez out of Congress
- VIDEO: ‘Michelle Obama loved him’: Trump blasts Democrats for relationships with Harvey Weinstein