REPORT: Major airline announces ‘global’ system outage; prepare for check-in problems, long lines at airports
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
JetBlue has confirmed that a “global” computer system outage was to blame for delayed check-ins and frustratingly long lines at airports where the carrier flies.
“Systems are recovering after a global Sabre outage impacting multiple airlines,” JetBlue wrote in a statement shared with Fox News on Tuesday morning. “JetBlue customers may experience longer lines in some airports this morning. We apologize to our customers for the inconvenience.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sabre, a Texas-based company that provides booking and reservation services for several carries, claims its systems are now in “recovery” mode.
“Sabre experienced a technical issue that impacted some of our customers this morning,” the company said in a statement. “We are now in recovery and airlines are returning to normal operations. We apologize for any inconvenience.”
Sabre also experienced a similar outage in late March and late April, which temporarily delayed passengers and resulted in nationwide delays across multiple major airlines, including American and Alaska Airlines.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- UPDATE: Trump responds to U.S. judge’s ruling on financial records
- BREAKING: Ford makes major announcement affecting 7,000 salaried jobs
- BREAKING: Cohen identified which Trump associate told him to lie, allegedly
- VIDEO: Trump holds MAGA rally in Pennsylvania
- POLL: Is Fox News turning on President Trump?
- BREAKING: Gorsuch sides with liberals in Supreme Court ruling on Wyoming hunter
- BREAKING: Judge upholds Dem subpoena for Trump financial records
- VIDEO: Anti-Trump actor makes odd statement about Trump winning in 2020
- REPORT: Beach evacuated after unexploded bomb discovered