REPORT: Louisiana’s lieutenant governor greets Trump wearing ‘Trump socks’ — and the photo is incredible
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
President Donald Trump on Tuesday appeared to be thrilled when he arrived in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and was greeted by Louisiana Lieutenant Governor Billy Nungesser wearing that featured the president’s face and hair.
Trump shook Nungesser’s hand and pointed to the socks in an approving way upon his arrival.
The article goes on to state the following:
The socks, made by Gumball Poodle, are available for purchase on Amazon and are described as “Donald Trump socks with soft, luxurious hair you can style, comb over, clip and tease. Change the President’s style to suit your mood!”
Trump traveled to Louisiana to speak at a liquefied natural gas export facility to discuss the country’s energy infrastructure and tout US energy exports.
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) May 14, 2019
— Doug Mills (@dougmillsnyt) May 14, 2019
— ABC News (@ABC) May 14, 2019
In case anyone doesn’t know, this person showing President Trump that he not only has Trump socks but that the socks have Trump imitation hair is the lieutenant governor of Louisiana pic.twitter.com/OKITW9opJe
— David Freedlander (@freedlander) May 14, 2019
U.S. President Donald Trump is greeted by Louisiana Lt. Governor Billy Nungesser showing off his Trump socks as the president arrives in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Photo by Reuters Leah Millis @LeahMillis pic.twitter.com/qMABn7AzZ1
— Jim Bourg (@jimbourg) May 14, 2019
— Jim Woods (@JimWoodsPR) May 14, 2019
— Harrison Golden (@harrisongolden) May 14, 2019
— Talking Points Memo (@TPM) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BUSINESSINSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- VIDEO: Watch: Students Say Obama Immigration Quote Is ‘Racist’
- REPORT: Green card scam thwarted by ‘best sex ever’ text that arrived as immigration agent was reviewing phone
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- REPORT: ‘I just made it up’… Florida Dem admits lying about Pulse shooting
- REPORT: Justin Bieber makes public appeal to Trump
- VIDEO: Megan Rapinoe comments on possibility of running for office