REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
It could soon be a very empty house for Lori Loughlin and her designer husband as a third family member is now the focus of a Department of Justice probe for her involvement in the college admission scandal that ensnared the actress.
Multiple sources tell DailyMail.com that one of the actress’ daughters received a target letter from federal prosecutors in Massachusetts earlier this month regarding the Operation Varsity Blues investigation.
The article goes on to state the following:
That letter informed the embattled University of Southern California student that she was the subject of an investigation which could result in criminal charges.
No students have been charged or arrested at this point in the investigation, but court documents make it clear that some of the youngsters were aware of the illegal actions being carried out in their behalf.
‘It is a not-so-veiled threat,’ said one source who has seen the letter.
‘[The US Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts] is making it pretty clear that they have evidence that very strongly suggests she knew of the illegal plot.’
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this report by the Daily Mail.
Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under criminal investigation in college admissions scandal https://t.co/ljKaKdpeBE
— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) April 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records