REPORT: Longtime sportscaster charged with felony after removing ‘racist’ word from sign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Longtime sportscaster Warner Wolf has been charged with a felony after allegedly damaging a sign at his Florida gated community that he reportedly considers racist.
The 81-year-old Wolf surrendered last Thursday on a felony criminal mischief charge, according to The Associated Press.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was released on a $5,000 bond, according to BuzzFeed News.
Police say surveillance video shows Wolf removing the word “plantation” from the gate at Classics Plantation Estates in Naples.
WARNER GOT HIS WAY —
Famous sportscaster Warner Wolf got arrested in Naples, accused of tearing down part of a neighborhood sign.
See the pic? Says Classics…Estates. Used to say Classics Plantation Estates.
But Wolf thinks “plantation” is racist. Cops say he tore it down. pic.twitter.com/XBMOWR6qpc
— Jeff Butera (@ABC7Jeff) February 8, 2019
FREE WARNER WOLF!
Good for him! https://t.co/dgo9Kr9ika
— Tom the Dancing Bug (@RubenBolling) February 8, 2019
— Benjamin Freed (@brfreed) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Kamala Harris gives awkward response when asked about Jussie Smollett claims