REPORT: Longtime sportscaster charged with felony after removing ‘racist’ word from sign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Longtime sportscaster Warner Wolf has been charged with a felony after allegedly damaging a sign at his Florida gated community that he reportedly considers racist.
The 81-year-old Wolf surrendered last Thursday on a felony criminal mischief charge, according to The Associated Press.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was released on a $5,000 bond, according to BuzzFeed News.
Police say surveillance video shows Wolf removing the word “plantation” from the gate at Classics Plantation Estates in Naples.
WARNER GOT HIS WAY —
Famous sportscaster Warner Wolf got arrested in Naples, accused of tearing down part of a neighborhood sign.
See the pic? Says Classics…Estates. Used to say Classics Plantation Estates.
But Wolf thinks “plantation” is racist. Cops say he tore it down. pic.twitter.com/XBMOWR6qpc
— Jeff Butera (@ABC7Jeff) February 8, 2019
FREE WARNER WOLF!
Good for him! https://t.co/dgo9Kr9ika
— Tom the Dancing Bug (@RubenBolling) February 8, 2019
— Benjamin Freed (@brfreed) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: Harris Campaign Brought in Crowd to ‘Boost’ Cheering During Speech
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: DOJ Makes Stunning Revelation About Federal Arrests of Non-U.S. Citizens in 2018
- OpEd: Ocasio-Cortez has yet another bad idea that makes no sense