REPORT: Lindsey Graham prepping legislative package to change asylum laws
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Sen. Lindsey Graham plans to introduce a legislative package that would change the country’s asylum laws in an effort to stem the influx of migrants crossing the southern border.
The South Carolina Republican revealed his immigration plan during an interview Sunday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m tired of talking about this problem. I want to fix it. I think all Americans should want both parties to fix this problem,” Graham told Fox News. “The president has correctly identified the crisis at the border, now it’s time to have a legislative solution. You need to change our laws for this to stop, so I’ll be introducing a package — and hopefully with Democratic support — that will change our asylum laws. Ninety percent of the people apply for asylum never make it, so the standard needs to change.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar claims US forces killed ‘thousands’ of Somalis in resurfaced tweet
- BREAKING: Militia leader allegedly said group was ‘training’ to kill Obama, Clinton, and Soros
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: US military reviewing rules after soldiers on American soil surrendered pistol to Mexican troops
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- OpEd: Megyn Kelly wants a comeback
- REPORT: Hiker finds cute ‘puppy,’ but gets one howl of a surprise