REPORT: Liberal actress was instrumental in Biden’s abortion about-face
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden flipped his stance on the Hyde Amendment — which bans the use of federal funds to pay for abortions — after his campaign spoke with actress-turned-activist Alyssa Milano, according to a report.
Biden, who’s seeking the Democratic 2020 presidential nomination, suddenly reversed his position Thursday on the long-standing congressional ban after two days of intense criticism from rivals and women’s rights groups.
The article goes on to state the following:
On Wednesday, the night before Biden, 76, went public with his newfound belief, Milano spoke with Biden’s campaign to discuss his position, The Atlantic reported.
According to reports, Biden’s campaign manager, Greg Schultz, was informed by Milano that Biden needed to change his stance on the Hyde Amendment.
Pressure from both inside and outside Joe Biden’s campaign, including an appeal from Alyssa Milano, led Biden to conclude he had to reconsider his position on the Hyde Amendment, according to campaign officials with direct knowledge of the discussions. https://t.co/owZvzgYgdg pic.twitter.com/1wKUVqGxut
— CNN (@CNN) June 7, 2019
Biden Took Marching Orders From Alyssa Milano On Abortion Flip-Flop…
Who will he listen to NEXT? https://t.co/daq8Wt1GX3
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) June 8, 2019
Alyssa Milano says jump, Biden campaign says how high? pic.twitter.com/FkHsprFMOr
— Rich Lowry (@RichLowry) June 8, 2019
Alyssa Milano weighed in, too! Apparently influential. People rushing to take credit for Biden Hyde change…https://t.co/HE5ZGJPP6i
— Byron York (@ByronYork) June 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-min of his new film on the subject in the video below. Watch:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: New revelations about how intelligence whistleblower obtained knowledge of the communications
- JUST IN: Two killed, 8 injured in bar violent shooting: ‘The sheer magnitude of injury is like none I have seen’
- REPORT: Women can go topless in 6 states after federal ruling
- BREAKING: Authorities arrest suspect in connection to 1985 hijacking of TWA flight (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
- VIDEO: ‘Staunch’ Democrats switch to Trump: ‘He’s our guy’
- Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
- VIDEO: Dem candidate takes a jab at Hillary Clinton’s failure in 2016
- TRUMP TWEET: Doubles down on attacks against the ‘lamestreet media’: They have gone totally CRAZY