REPORT: Legal fight between moonwalker Buzz Aldrin and kids is over
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
ORLANDO, Fla. – A lawyer for Apollo 11 moonwalker Buzz Aldrin says a legal fight over whether Aldrin is competent to manage his affairs is over.
Attorney Keith Durkin said Wednesday that two of Aldrin’s adult children have withdrawn their petition seeking guardianship of Aldrin’s affairs, and the former astronaut has dropped his civil lawsuit against his children and former manager. Aldrin had accused them of financial shenanigans and slandering him.
The article goes on to state the following:
The 89-year-old Aldrin says in a statement that the end of the legal fighting will help restore family harmony.
— Buzz Aldrin (@TheRealBuzz) March 13, 2019
Apollo 11 astronaut Buzz Aldrin has dropped a lawsuit that accused two of his children and the family foundation of abusing his finances and trust. https://t.co/6BF9yMMfYo
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- REPORT: White House Staffer Wanted To See Trump’s ‘Downfall’ Book Claims
- VIDEO: Fox anchor gives blistering critique of Trump over tweet