REPORT: Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A website and eventbrite.com promoted rallies in Washington, DC, and other cities across the country to take place Monday to push for the impeachment of President Donald Trump – but no one showed up for the one at the Capitol.
The website, impeachmentaugust.org, said the protest would take place at 11:00 a.m. at 1st Street SE, which is near the House side of the Capitol. The website states that the protest is supported by several leftist and anti-Trump groups, including Indivisible, MoveOn, Need to Impeach, Stand Up America, March of Truth, By the People, Common Cause, Free Speech for People, Democracy for America, Progressive Democrats of America, Credo, and democrats.com.
The article goes on to state the following:
The eventbrite.com protest notice said it would take place at noon on Monday on the “Capitol lawn below the steps,” but no one showed up for that protest. This protest notice said that “events are registered with Indivisible,” one of the groups listed as a sponsor for the 11:00 a.m. protest.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust
The protest notice said it would take place at noon on Monday on the “Capitol lawn below the steps,” but no one showed up
— Keith Ainsworth (@AinsworthKeith) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- WOW! Amazing video of New Yorkers lifting a car to get woman out from underneath
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Three rockets make ‘direct hit’ on US Embassy in Baghdad
- REPORT: Biden shares why he believes he is polling well with black voters at NAACP event
- REPORT: Alicia Keys, Boyz II Men Pay Tribute to Kobe Bryant at Grammys With ‘It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye’
- WOW! Bolton alleges in book that Trump tied Ukraine aid to investigations