REPORT: Law professor: ‘Mere mention’ of Hunter Biden ‘triggers the vapors among cable TV hosts’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A George Washington University law professor, who participated as a lawyer in a Senate impeachment trial, took aim at the media for dismissing allegations of corruption by former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.
In a Saturday op-ed for the Hill, Jonathan Turley argued that “the mere mention” of Hunter Biden “seemingly triggers the vapors among cable TV hosts and their guests,” pointing to several instances in which members of the media have quickly cut off guests or coverage of the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine.
The article goes on to state the following:
“For news shows on MSNBC, CNN and other cable networks, nothing is more disgusting than the mention of what Hunter Biden actually was doing in Ukraine,” he said. “What is most remarkable about the paucity of coverage of Hunter Biden’s dealings is the conclusory mantra that ‘this has all been investigated.'”
Inthe Op-Ed, titled, “He who must not be named: How Hunter Biden became a conversation-stopper,” Turley wrote, “Indeed, many journalists seem to be channeling not Edward R. Murrow, the fabled CBS newscaster, but Florence Hartley, the author of ‘The Ladies’ Book of Etiquette, and Manual of Politeness’ in 1872. Hartley warned her readers to ‘avoid, at all times, mentioning subjects or incidents that can in any way disgust your hearers.’”
Turley calles Hunter Biden “landing a windfall contract with one of Ukraine’s most corrupt figures after his father took charge of potentially billions in U.S. loans and aid for Ukraine” is a problem that “no one seems to want to discuss.”
The Biden campaign “has been remarkably open” in telling the media not to air interviews or stories about the “fake news” and “conspiracy theories” surrounding Ukraine and the Biden’s.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: W.H.O. makes announcement on trial of anti-malaria drug hydoxychloroquine
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends
- REPORT: Judge Blocks Prosecution’s Request In Epstein Case
- EXCLUSIVE: Retired INS agent rips into Governor Cuomo, reveals corruption over nursing home deaths [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Possible Running Mate Scolds Biden Over ‘You Ain’t Black’ Remark…On CNN!
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- Submit News
- REPORT: Ahmaud Arbery family’s legal team reveals probe into law enforcement
- REPORT: NAACP pushes back on Biden’s claim it endorsed him after ‘you ain’t black’ furor
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname