REPORT: Kids as young as 12 shot dead singer in car theft
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Hundreds of fans have paid tribute to a 24-year-old musician gunned down behind his Nashville home in what is believed to have been a robbery-gone-awry.
Five underage suspects were arrested Friday and charged with criminal homicide for the murder of Kyle Yorlets, a graduate of Belmont University who worked as a bartender at a Nashville restaurant and sang in the pop-rock band Carverton.
Three of the five suspects arrested Friday in connection with Yorlets’ murder were named by police as Roniyah McKnight, 14, Decorrius Wright, 16, and Diamond Lewis, 15. The names of the two youngest suspects, a 12-year-old girl and 13-year-old boy, have been withheld because of their age.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the Metropolitan Nashville Police, the five kids were in a stolen Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck in the alley that runs behind Yorlets’ house in the 32000 block of Torbertt Street when they spotted him outside on Thursday afternoon. The minors allegedly accosted the man, took his wallet and demanded the keys to his car, which he refused to hand over, prompting the suspects to open fire on him, police stated.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs