REPORT: Kenny Stills takes a knee during national anthem in his first Texans game
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Houston Texans’ new wide receiver, Kenny Stills, took a knee during the national anthem before his first game playing for the team on Monday.
In footage captured of the moment, Stills could be seen kneeling while “The Star Spangled Banner” played ahead of the team’s matchup against the New Orleans Saints on Monday night. The move comes roughly a week after the athlete was traded to the team from the Miami Dolphins.
The article goes on to state the following:
While taking to reporters about the moment after the game, Texans head coach Bill O’Brien said “Kenny exercised his right, his prerogative, I’m not going to really get into that.”
“I’ve talked to Kenny, Kenny’s a good guy, very smart guy, very articulate guy and he’s really good football player … so, glad to have him here,” he continued.
— KnowYourRightsCamp (@yourrightscamp) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Trump Delivers Remarks to Rural Stakeholders on California Water Accessibility
- VIDEO: Jenna Bush Hager Reveals Chat She Had With Dad About Alcohol That Changed How She Views Drinking
- REPORT: Impeachment jackpot: Senate GOP announces record-breaking fundraising for January
- WATCH LIVE: Trump speaks at campaign rally in Colorado Springs, massive crowd waits over 24 hours
- REPORT: Former Obama AG Eric Holder tells conservative journalist to ‘shut the hell up,’ gets pounded in return
- BREAKING: U.S. slaps sanctions on five Iranian officials over elections
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Trump goes after Klobuchar during campaign rally, she responds
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain gets into fiery spat with Joy Behar over Bloomberg
- VIDEO: Rep. Nunes rips Mitt Romney, compares him to James Comey