REPORT: Kenny Stills takes a knee during national anthem in his first Texans game
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Houston Texans’ new wide receiver, Kenny Stills, took a knee during the national anthem before his first game playing for the team on Monday.
In footage captured of the moment, Stills could be seen kneeling while “The Star Spangled Banner” played ahead of the team’s matchup against the New Orleans Saints on Monday night. The move comes roughly a week after the athlete was traded to the team from the Miami Dolphins.
The article goes on to state the following:
While taking to reporters about the moment after the game, Texans head coach Bill O’Brien said “Kenny exercised his right, his prerogative, I’m not going to really get into that.”
“I’ve talked to Kenny, Kenny’s a good guy, very smart guy, very articulate guy and he’s really good football player … so, glad to have him here,” he continued.
— KnowYourRightsCamp (@yourrightscamp) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: New sexual misconduct accusation leveled against Kavanaugh, echoes previous allegation
- REPORT: Baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces [PICTURES]
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- POLL: Do you like MAGA or KAG?
- REPORT: Trooper Attacked, Left With Serious Facial Injuries After Routine Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man In Ilhan Omar’s District
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father