REPORT: Ken Starr makes prediction about Durham probe, blasts Comey
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Whitewater independent counsel Kenneth Starr told “Bill Hemmer Reports” Wednesday that he believes the investigation by Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham into the origins of the Russia investigation will likely result in indictments of bureau officials as new information emerges.
“Based on what I know, which is obviously less than John Durham will know and probably does know right now, there will probably be indictments,” Starr told host Bill Hemmer.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I’m going to go ahead and get out and say that. I don’t think any really truly major figures or household names [will be indicted],” he clarified, “but there was so much wrongdoing in the FBI at the fairly senior leadership [level] that I have a very strong sense … indictments are issued.”
Starr commented on an email written by Obama national security adviser Susan Rice. Rice detailed a discussion between former President Barack Obama and then-FBI Director James Comey about the investigation into former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, Rice’s incoming successor for the President Donal J. Trump administration.
Starr said Rice’s memorialization of the meeting may have been an effort to “completely exculpate” Obama, and said the recalled conversation proves Comey was not “doing his job.”
‘He is not serving the country very well,” Starr said of Comey, adding that he suffered from a “delusion of collusion.”
“There is really no ground for Comey to be holding back. That was his job to brief the incoming administration, especially the president-elect,” Starr explained, responding to Rice’s email, which said Comey suggested to Obama that the National Security Council (NSC) might not want to pass “sensitive information related to Russia” to Flynn. “He was not doing his job.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- REPORT: Utah National Guard confirms they were kicked out of DC hotel, Trump, GOP senators react
- WATCH: Stunning moment Washington Monument struck by lightning, 2 park police also injured
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate