REPORT: Kelly Loeffler’s husband makes HUGE donation to pro-Trump group
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
New York Stock Exchange CEO Jeff Sprecher, who is married to Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.), donated $1 million last month to America First Action, the largest outside group supporting President Trump’s reelection.
The donation comes as Loeffler faces an uphill climb with her own 2020 campaign. Loeffler was appointed to the Senate by Gov. Brian Kemp (R) to replace former Sen. Johnny Isakson (R), who stepped aside for health reasons.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump had wanted Kemp to appoint Rep. Doug Collins (R), who is now challenging Loeffler for the Senate seat.
Loeffler has come under scrutiny over a huge stock dump made shortly after a closed-door briefing on the emerging coronavirus pandemic in January.
— The Hill (@thehill) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’