REPORT: ‘He keeps saying stupid stuff’: Iowa Democrats concerned about Biden
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
DES MOINES — With the Iowa State Fair attendees taking the measure of 2020 Democrats, some say they’re increasingly concerned about former Vice President Joe Biden’s verbal gaffes and mistakes on the stump.
“Well, I like Biden, he just keeps saying dumb stuff. He feels comfortable in interviews, but his staff just needs to really consider what they’re letting him say,” said George Alberson, a 62-year-old retiree. “People I know still like Biden. Whether that’s predicated on the facts, I have no idea.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Since arriving in Iowa last Wednesday Biden has stepped on his own message of condemnation about President Trump, tempered with words of reconciliation.
Iowa has traditionally not treated Biden well. In 1987, his first White House run was doomed after he was caught copying phrases from a British politician during a speech at that year’s state fair, leading to a series of negative news stories about his record which helped sink his campaign.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College