REPORT: Kamala Harris staffers accidentally left a campaign memo at a restaurant: Here’s what it says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Kamala Harris’ campaign staff accidentally left an internal memo at a Manchester, New Hampshire, restaurant that was intended to prepare the California senator for questions about her poor poll numbers and limited number of presidential campaign stops in the first-in-the-nation primary state.
The “Briefings and Talking Points” memo obtained by Politico also included details about Harris’ relationships with New Hampshire individuals and Democratic politicians and provided insight into party influencers Harris is targeting. In July, she had dinner with Bill Shaheen, husband of New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen and automatic delegate to the 2020 Democratic convention in Milwaukee, and had lunches with Manchester Mayor Joyce Craig and state Sen. Martha Hennessy.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You haven’t traveled to New Hampshire as frequently as some of your Democratic rivals,” the memo said, anticipating questions from reporters. “Is the state a priority for your campaign?”
Talking points to rebuff criticisms included “NH absolutely a priority for my campaign — excited to be back for the convention and other events around the state,” “Lots of voters are starting to tune in right after Labor Day,” and “Fully intend to win” in response to “Path to victory — Summer Slump?”
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this report.
Harris campaign spokesman Ian Sams said that the memo was a “run of the mill” briefing document that is normal for campaigns.https://t.co/ZGltivpcOs
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- Gowdy comments on possible Bolton testimony: ‘Why’
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- VIDEO: GOP senator calls CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ when asked about Parnas materials
- BREAKING: Senate gives major win to Trump, passes USMCA in sweeping vote, Schumer and Sanders reveal why they voted ‘no’
- BREAKING: Iraqi refugee launches GOP challenge to Ilhan Omar: ‘She needs to be stopped’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Artist paints Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, AOC, other women as battered in campaign against domestic violence [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: DOJ investigating leaks on Russian document that influenced how Comey handled Clinton emails
- BREAKING: Veteran Actress, Known for ‘King of Queens’ Role, Dies at 95