REPORT: Jussie Smollett breaks social media silence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Jussie Smollett broke his social media silence on Monday, posting to Instagram for the first time since Jan. 28 – the day before he reported being the victim of an attack that ended up being a hoax.
The embattled “Empire” actor on Monday shared a video of a speech given during Sunday’s Tony Awards by “Choir Boy” playwright Tarrell Alvin McCraney.
The article goes on to state the following:
“So much #PRIDE,” Smollett captioned the clip, where Alvin said, “… In ‘Choir Boy,’ set in the fictive Charles R. Drew Prep School for Boys, we chronicle the moment when a black queer kid, Pharus, tries to use their gift of song to uphold his great legacy of spirituals and the moment his community accepted his gift but diminished his light.”
View this post on Instagram
Actor Jussie Smollett celebrated Pride month in his first Instagram post since January, when the “Empire” actor first said he was the victim of a hate crime, a claim later refuted by police https://t.co/2dJYJvA1hl
— CNN (@CNN) June 10, 2019
— Page Six (@PageSix) June 11, 2019
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Celebrity chef passes away at age 44
- VIDEO: Schiff says he finally found the key to justify impeachment
- VIDEO: Missing Florida girl shown tied up and crying in Instagram video call, family tells police
- REPORT: GRAPHIC: Half-eaten remains of migrant found on Texas ranch near border
- VIDEO: Biden’s campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
- Biden gives contentious, finger-pointing answer to reporter over Ukraine question
- REPORT: Pelosi opens door to impeachment
- VIDEO: Florida woman jailed after video of her kicking and choking dog goes viral
- BREAKING: 3 dead, others hospitalized in Pittsburgh ‘medical situation’
- REPORT: Coca-Cola’s surprising new flavor is ‘super difficult to track down’