REPORT: Jussie Smollett breaks social media silence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Jussie Smollett broke his social media silence on Monday, posting to Instagram for the first time since Jan. 28 – the day before he reported being the victim of an attack that ended up being a hoax.
The embattled “Empire” actor on Monday shared a video of a speech given during Sunday’s Tony Awards by “Choir Boy” playwright Tarrell Alvin McCraney.
The article goes on to state the following:
“So much #PRIDE,” Smollett captioned the clip, where Alvin said, “… In ‘Choir Boy,’ set in the fictive Charles R. Drew Prep School for Boys, we chronicle the moment when a black queer kid, Pharus, tries to use their gift of song to uphold his great legacy of spirituals and the moment his community accepted his gift but diminished his light.”
View this post on Instagram
Actor Jussie Smollett celebrated Pride month in his first Instagram post since January, when the “Empire” actor first said he was the victim of a hate crime, a claim later refuted by police https://t.co/2dJYJvA1hl
— CNN (@CNN) June 10, 2019
— Page Six (@PageSix) June 11, 2019
— Deadline Hollywood (@DEADLINE) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PageSix.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- UPDATE: DOJ allegedly intervenes to change where Manafort will be incarcerated
- EXCLUSIVE: DML tweets update to Trump about Fox News