REPORT: Judiciary Democrat: House impeaching Trump not a ‘foregone conclusion’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) said Sunday that the House’s impeachment of President Trump not a “foregone conclusion.”
Lofgren said on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the House has not begun drafting articles for the impeachment of the president. The Democrat, who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, predicted the articles won’t be drafted until after the committee’s hearing this week.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think the evidence that is being presented to us by the Intelligence Committee really focuses on the Ukraine matter, so — as well as the obstruction,” she told Dana Bash. “If we do articles — and that’s not a foregone conclusion — that would be the central thrust, I would assume.”
— State of the Union (@CNNSotu) December 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: NYPD commissioner shares video of cops finding bricks left for looters
- BREAKING: Senate votes on House-passed Paycheck Protection Program reform bill
- BREAKING: Pelosi says House will soon announce sweeping police reform legislation
- REPORT: Democrats ask for investigation of DOJ decision to drop Flynn case [READ LETTER]
- TRUMP TWEETS: Rips into Sen. Lisa Murkowski with fire and fury!
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- BREAKING: Shock report on jobs for May, economists floored
- WATCH LIVE: Trump holds press conference on JOBS report as stock indexes surge; see Trump’s celebratory tweets
- REPORT: Minnesota provides STAGGERING estimate of damage from George Floyd protests
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason