REPORT: Judge won’t let unvaccinated children back in school
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — A federal judge, citing an “unprecedented measles outbreak” in suburban Rockland County, New York, has denied a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.
Parents of students in the Green Meadow Waldorf School in Chestnut Ridge have sued the county health department. They say none of the school’s excluded children have contracted measles amid the county’s outbreak, which started last fall.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the Journal News , their lawyer, Michael Sussman, criticized the judge’s decision Tuesday to deny a temporary injunction that would have allowed the children back in classes.
A federal judge, citing an "unprecedented measles outbreak" in suburban Rockland County, New York, denies a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school. https://t.co/KJzldwHypa
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2019
A federal judge won't let 44 kids go back to school in Rockland County, NY because they're unvaccinated.
They cited an "unprecedented" measles outbreak. The county has 146 confirmed cases of measles, 82% of whom were unvaccinated. pic.twitter.com/lVYVxWLud7
— AJ+ (@ajplus) March 13, 2019
Judge denies request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.
Do you agree with the decision?https://t.co/XVPwPkelUV
— KUTV 2News (@KUTV2News) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
- Media cries over Pelosi video
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
- POLL: Should illegal alien get the death penalty
- Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old Utah girl. They said the case won’t end well
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump ‘Running Scared’ from Nancy Pelosi
- Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”
- REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York
- TRUMP TWEETS: Warner, Rolling Thunder, Obama-appointed judge, Smollett, Kim Jong Un and more!