REPORT: Judge won’t let unvaccinated children back in school
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — A federal judge, citing an “unprecedented measles outbreak” in suburban Rockland County, New York, has denied a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.
Parents of students in the Green Meadow Waldorf School in Chestnut Ridge have sued the county health department. They say none of the school’s excluded children have contracted measles amid the county’s outbreak, which started last fall.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the Journal News , their lawyer, Michael Sussman, criticized the judge’s decision Tuesday to deny a temporary injunction that would have allowed the children back in classes.
A federal judge, citing an "unprecedented measles outbreak" in suburban Rockland County, New York, denies a request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school. https://t.co/KJzldwHypa
— The Associated Press (@AP) March 13, 2019
A federal judge won't let 44 kids go back to school in Rockland County, NY because they're unvaccinated.
They cited an "unprecedented" measles outbreak. The county has 146 confirmed cases of measles, 82% of whom were unvaccinated. pic.twitter.com/lVYVxWLud7
— AJ+ (@ajplus) March 13, 2019
Judge denies request to let 44 unvaccinated children return to school.
Do you agree with the decision?https://t.co/XVPwPkelUV
— KUTV 2News (@KUTV2News) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Head of Warner Bros. steps down amid reports of affair with actress
- REPORT: Santorum: Trump should ‘send emails to a therapist’ instead of tweeting
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- OpEd: Donna Brazile: Why I am excited to join Fox News
- BREAKING: Florida prosecutors offer deal to drop charges against Robert Kraft
- REPORT: Cause of death released for ‘Young & Restless” star Kristoff St. John
- REPORT: Snorkeling tour scam left teens stranded on ‘snake-infested’ island
- REPORT: Mike Pompeo jokes about Trump firing him
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’