REPORT: Judge orders Trump to answer questions under oath in protesters’ case
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNews.com:
A New York judge on Friday ordered President Donald Trump to answer questions under oath for a civil suit in the Bronx involving his security guards.
State Supreme Court Justice Doris Gonzalez ordered Trump to “appear for a videotaped deposition prior to the trial.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The trial, which involves a group of protesters who allege they were assaulted by Trump’s security guards outside Trump Tower during a 2015 protest over the then-candidate’s comments about Mexican immigrants — some of which was caught on video — is slated to begin on Thursday, Sept. 26.
A New York judge orders President Trump to answer questions under oath in a civil suit case involving his security guards. https://t.co/7w0P31h5mO
— NBC News (@NBCNews) September 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNews.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NBCNews.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- VIDEO: Professor who predicted Trump’s 2016 win explains who he thinks will win between Trump/Biden
- Daily Deal: Miracle Me Mini
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- DML LIVE: Where’s Obama’s call for violence to stop? [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Minnesota governor makes announcement authorizing National Guard
- REPORT: Police make terrible discovery at former home of couple arrested in abuse case
- VIDEO: Dozens of volunteers descend on Minneapolis to clean up after riots
- VIDEO: Video shows moment woman threw Molotov cocktail at NYPD car