REPORT: Judge makes bail decision for Chinese woman arrested at Mar-a-Lago
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A federal judge on Monday denied bail to a Chinese woman who was arrested after illegally attempting to enter President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort earlier this month.
In issuing the ruling to Yujing Zhang, Federal Magistrate Judge William Matthewman said Zhang’s actions saying indicate “she was up to something nefarious” and that there would be an “extreme risk of flight” if she were released, according to the Associated Press.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It does seem to the court that her alleged innocent explanation is refuted by what she left behind,” Matthewman said. “It does appear to the court that Ms. Zhang was up to something nefarious … when she gained access to Mar-a-Lago.”
A federal judge denied bail for a Chinese woman charged with lying to illegally enter Pres. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club, saying there was an “extreme risk of flight” if she were released. https://t.co/CAzZCIEVZT
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) April 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Supreme Court conservatives signal possible support for census citizenship question
- REPORT: FBI found Hillary Clinton’s emails in Obama White House, former top official says
- VIDEO: Woman missing for five days is found alive in her wrecked car
- REPORT: State debating bill to ban ‘sanctuary city’ policies; ACLU warns people not to travel there if it passes
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton breaks her silence on Mueller report, discusses potential Trump impeachment
- REPORT: Jacqui Saburido, who became the face of anti-drunk driving campaigns, dead at age 40 [VIDEOS]
- REPORT: Jordan demands answers over Democrats’ secret meetings about Trump-focused probes
- REPORT: Judge to block Trump administration’s rules targeting Planned Parenthood
- REPORT: After Girl Held as ‘Slave’ for 16 Years in Texas, Captors Mohamed Toure and Wife get Light Sentence
- VIDEO: Piers Morgan has a message for Democrats wanting to impeach Trump